POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Iso-Landscape with radiosity : Re: Iso-Landscape with radiosity Server Time
8 Aug 2024 06:20:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Iso-Landscape with radiosity
From: Grosch
Date: 15 Sep 2005 17:10:36
Message: <4329e34c$1@news.povray.org>
> Great landscape. I experimented much by myself with Jaime's landscape
> generator, but I never got results like you (and the last ten tierra
> examples of Jaime).

Thanks....some weeks ago I experimented also with the great files of Jaime.
I  created some good scenes but never with the excellence of Jaime. After a
few weeks i started to create my own Landscape generator to understand the
functions better and the result is mutch better now. This scene is created
with my own PovCode. Try it also ;o)

> Now I'm a bit frustrated, because I cannot get the camera right. Can you
> post the camera position too?

camera location is <2,2,-20>

Have fun
Grosch